- Abramson, Corey M. The End Game: How Inequality Shapes Our Final Years. 2015. Harvard University Press.
- LaDawn Haglund and Robin Stryker (eds). 2015. Closing the Rights Gap: From Human Rights to Social Transformation. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
- Kenworthy, Lane. 2014. Social Democratic America. Oxford University Press.
- Courpasson, David, Damon Golsorkhi, and Jeffrey J. Sallaz (eds.) 2012. Rethinking Power in Organizations, Institutions, and Markets. Emerald Group Publishing.
- Earl, Jennifer and Deana Rohlinger. 2012. Special issue on Media, Movements, and Political Change. Research in Social Movements, Conflicts, and Change, volume 33.
- Zavisca, Jane R. 2012. Housing the New Russia. Cornell University Press.
- Earl, Jennifer and Katrina Kimport. 2011. Digitally Enabled Social Change: Activism in the Internet Age. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Kenworthy, Lane. 2011. Progress for the Poor. Oxford University Press.
- Hsung, Ray-May, Nan Lin, and Ronald Breiger (editors). 2012. Contexts of Social Capital: Social Networks in Communities, Markets, and Families. New York and London: Routledge, 357 pp., 2009, paperback ed.
- Sallaz, Jeffrey J. 2009. The Labor of Luck: Casino Capitalism in the United States and South Africa. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- Bergesen, Albert J. 2008. The Sayyid Qutb Reader: Selected Writings on Politics, Religion, and Society. New York: Routledge.
- Kenworthy, Lane. 2008. Jobs with Equality. Oxford University Press.
- Kenworthy, Lane and Alexander Hicks, eds. 2008. Method and Substance in Macrocomparative Analysis. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bergesen, Albert J. 2006. The Depth of Shallow Culture: The High Art of Shoes, Movies, Novels, Monsters and Toys. Boulder: Paradigm Publishers.
- Earl, Jennifer (Guest Editor). 2006. Special Issue of Mobilization on Repression and the Social Control of Protest. Mobilization 11(2).
- Roth, Louise Marie. 2006. Selling Women Short: Gender and Money on Wall Street. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Kenworthy, Lane. 2004. Egalitarian Capitalism. Russell Sage Foundation.
- Bergesen, Albert J. 2003. God in the Movies. New Brunswick, N.J.: Transaction Publications. With Andrew M. Greeley. (2000); paperback edition: Transaction Publications.
- Breiger, Ronald, Kathleen Carley, and Philippa Pattison (editors). 2003. Dynamic Social Network Modeling and Analysis: Workshop Summary and Papers. Washington, DC: NationalAcademies Press.