About Hannah Clarke
Hannah is a PhD candidate in the School of Sociology. She received her master's in sociology from Boston College and a bachelor's in political science from the University of Massachusetts.
Her NSF-supported dissertation is a longtidunal, mixed-method study examining student loan use, pathways through college, and post-graduation life transitions.
Culture & Inequality; Consumption; Economic Sociology; Religion; Higher Education; Community Resilience; Theory; Qualitative Methods
- SOC 425: The Social Meaning of Money and Credit
- SOC 330: God in the Movies
- RELI/SOC 322: Sociology of Religion
- SOC 280: Schools, Students & Society
- SOC 101: Introduction to Sociology