About Hannah Clarke
Hannah is a PhD candidate in the School of Sociology. She received her master's in sociology from Boston College and a bachelor's in political science and sociology from the University of Massachusetts.
Consumption; Money, Credit, and Debt; Higher Education; Community Resilience; Qualitative Methods
- SOC 425: The Social Meaning of Money and Credit
- SOC 330: God in the Movies
- RELI/SOC 322: Sociology of Religion
- SOC 280: Schools, Students & Society
- SOC 101: Introduction to Sociology